COSMECEUTICAL Facial Treatments
Exfoliation is a process of removal of dead surface cells from the outermost layer of the skin epidermis
The powerhouse of all anti-ageing treatments. This fast- acting non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment combines proven anti ageing ingredients retinol and bromeliad to refresh, refine, hydrate and plump skin. Works quickly to dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps even skin tone and improve overall skin luminosity.
- You will be prescribed a homeware regimen suited to your skin type
- Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen at least SPF 30
- Cease use of any retinol products 48 hours prior to the peel
- Use Ultraceuticals moisturiser rage as instructed for the next 5-7 days following your peel.
- Always apply ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30/50 + during the day
- avoid active homeware products (vitamin A, C, AHAs and BHA) 5-7 days post treatment
- Do not pick at peeling skin as this may cause post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- Do not prematurely expose skin to the sun as this may cause post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation.