Exfoliation is a process of removal of dead surface cells from the outermost layer of the skin epidermis
The powerhouse of all anti-ageing treatments. This fast- acting non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment combines proven anti ageing ingredients retinol and bromeliad to refresh, refine, hydrate and plump skin. Works quickly to dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps even skin tone and improve overall skin luminosity.
Prior to a peel
- You will be prescribed a homeware regimen suited to your skin type
- Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen at least SPF 30
- Cease use of any retinol products 48 hours prior to the peel
During the peel
The peel make cause slight tingling, heat and discomfort on the skin this is a normal skin response. The reason is that the enzyme acting within the peel begins to dissolve the dead surface cells creating a tingling effect. A slight heat sensation can be die to the active ingredients as they penetrate into the skin.
After the peel
You may experience minor discomfort redness, heat and or flakiness this is a normal response. Any minor redness or flaking may be easily covered with makeup. Should you have any concern contact your skin technician or seek medical advice.
- Use Ultraceuticals moisturiser rage as instructed for the next 5-7 days following your peel.
- Always apply ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30/50 + during the day
- avoid active homeware products (vitamin A, C, AHAs and BHA) 5-7 days post treatment
- Do not pick at peeling skin as this may cause post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- Do not prematurely expose skin to the sun as this may cause post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation.